To see our Advisor Disclosure Document please click: 2019 ADV Part 2
Nest Builder Financial Advisors, Ltd. is a Financial Planning and Registered Investment Advisory firm located in Gurnee, Illinois. We offer fee-only financial advisory services and investment advice. According to The Wall Street Journal, there are roughly 285,000 financial professionals who offer clients financial advice, and less than 2% of those are fee-only advisors, like us. All 2% of us follow a strict fiduciary standard that requires us to always put our clients’ interests’ first and we are prohibited from receiving commissions on products we recommend.
At Nest Builder we avoid potential conflicts of interest by working solely for you, the client. We receive no compensation from third parties such as brokers, parent companies, mutual funds, or insurance companies. We do not sell any financial products, but we can and do recommend specific steps and investments that might repr esent the best solution for you. Just like your attorney or CPA, the only thing we “sell” is professional advice and personalized service.
Whether you are an affluent couple, an independently wealthy individual, a middle-income family, young, old, or in-between, you can engage us on either a one-time, as-needed, or ongoing basis. You will always receive personal attention because you will be working directly with Mary Erl.
If you are building assets for the future — or seeking to protect, enjoy, and pass on the assets you already have — we are ready to help with sound, professional advice.
Your financial objectives may include:
- Creating and preserving personal wealth
- Establishing charitable legacies
- Increasing your peace of mind
- Maximizing wealth transfer
- Minimizing the risk of financial catastrophe
- Protection against inflation
- Providing for a child’s education
- Reducing tax burdens
- Securing retirement income
Our services to help you reach your goals include:
- Advice on employee stock options
- Analysis of insurance needs
- Asset and investment management
- Cash-flow expense planning
- College funding strategies
- Estate planning
- Long-range and lifestyle planning
- Lump-sum distribution advice
- Retirement planning strategies
Keep reading to learn more about who we are and why we are different than 99% of all the other financial planning firms out there!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Mary Erl at Mary@NestBuilderFinancial.com or call (847) 855-4483.